Higher education legal expert Dr. Jim Castagnera leads two information-packed sessions. You will learn what content to include and see examples of modern syllabi that address all the current issues.
Need to update or create your syllabus? Discover legal and AI considerations in a two-part webinar series!
A well-designed syllabus provides structure and sets clear learning objectives and expectations for your students. From due dates to grading criteria, your syllabus plays an important role in facilitating effective teaching and learning in your course.
Before you dust off last year’s syllabus or create one for a new course, it’s vital that you understand the latest legal and technological considerations.
Webinar 1: How to Write Your 2023–24 Syllabus
Who Should Attend?
Dr. Jim Castagnera
- Served for 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University, where he received the university’s highest annual award for distinguished service
- President of Dr. Jim’s One-Stop HR Shop, a full-service HR law and compliance company
- Partner with Portum Group International LLC, a data-privacy and compliance-consulting firm
- Of Counsel to the Wilftek law firm
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- Arbitrator for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Taught at UT-Austin and Widener University Law School as a full-time law professor
- Previously worked as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.