Education Sector Expertise
- Drafts, edits, and formats PowerPoint presentation.
- Researches, analyze and translates information for education leaders.
- Presents final PowerPoint on a live webinar platform for 75 minutes, with 15 minutes Q&A.
- Ensures clarity, consistency, and quality across all content deliverables and formats.
Collaborates with designers, developers, product managers, and key stakeholders to oversee the user experience from feature conception until launch.
- Incorporates analytics and feedback into application content, and interprets the collected feedback to optimize the product learning experience.
- Works with remote and local teams to meet critical project milestones.
- The ability to deliver content and concepts in a PowerPoint Presentation.
- Produces writing outputs that meet the prescribed documentation standards.
- Ability to execute technical writing tasks quickly with a high level of accuracy and proficiency.
- Is a self-starter with the drive and determination to meet deadlines.
- Authors’ original content from information supplied by others or gathered directly.
- Possesses education sector expertise.
- Is well-spoken with the ability to express thoughts clearly.
- Has experience in public speaking
Have additional questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org