- COVID-19 and CDC Guidelines: How To Design A Classroom For Social Distancing
- COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, And Masks: Keeping Your Students And Employees Safe In 2021
- COVID-19, Sickness, and Students in the K-12 Schools: Step by Step Guidance
Earn your 2021 COVID-19 Education Safety Manager Certificate. Update your knowledge with the latest information.
As COVID-19 rages on, government guidance and proven best practices have shifted based on evolving scientific research. Although vaccines are becoming available, the roll out will be a long process, requiring you to maintain safety protocols for the foreseeable future. At the same time, you need to update policies to address vaccination.
Schools must keep staff, students, and families safe from COVID-19. Accomplishing this goal requires a focused education safety manager familiar with relevant laws, proven practices, testing procedures, and personal protective equipment.
Our COVID-19 Education Safety Manager Certification program will enable you to:
- Learn OSHA requirements
- Establish school safety protocols
- Protect schools and districts from potential legal liability
- Prove your knowledge to colleagues, students, and families with your COVID-19 Education Safety Manager Certificate
We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into three engaging webinars, including detailed procedures that you can apply immediately to help prevent a coronavirus outbreak.
Webinar 1: COVID-19 and CDC Guidelines: How To Design A Classroom For Social Distancing
- Latest guidelines from the CDC and OSHA
- Most effective classroom layouts
- Alternatives to traditional desks
- Strategies to ensure safe distancing
- Incorporating in-person, hybrid, and distance learning models
Webinar 2: COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, And Masks: Keeping Your Students And Employees Safe In 2021
- Testing and temperature checks
- Vaccination requirements for employees and students
- Strategies to address people who refuse vaccines
- Factors for a safe return to campus
- Balancing individual concerns with community safety
- COVID-19 policies
Webinar 3: COVID-19, Sickness, and Students in the K-12 Schools: Step by Step Guidance
- Student monitoring
- Student medical privacy laws
- Techniques for training employees to address student illnesses
- Parent communications
- Best practices for involving public health departments
Invest in Second Chance Retake Insurance
We recommend purchasing our Second Chance Retake Insurance for $49 which allows you to take the exam a second time without having to retake the Course. Should you need to retake the exam without purchasing Insurance beforehand the retake fee is $75. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the “Evil HR Lady” website
- Host of “The Real HR Show”
Michele A. Mathews
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management
Richard F. Verstegen
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.