COVID-19 experts and educational leaders will reveal strategies to help your students embark upon the new school year. You will learn how to address their physical and mental well-being.
- COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, And Masks: Keeping Your Employees And Students Safe In 2021
- Student Mental Wellness Interventions For The 2021-22 School Year
- How To Teach Kids About COVID-19
Delta and COVID-19 safety– educator certification. Teach and foster wellness.
The Delta variant is raging, and what was going to be a smoother school year is now in jeopardy. As students return for the 2021-22 school year, they need teachers’ help more than ever.
You need to teach students about COVID-19, address their fears, and implement safety protocols. To achieve these goals and to help your school demonstrate your commitment to safety amid growing concerns, we have assembled a top-notch, yet efficient, teacher safety certification program.
Our COVID-19 Educator Safety Certification program will enable you to:
- Comfort students’ fears so they can focus on learning
- Share coronavirus information based on facts
- Understand the larger context of students’ concerns
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Earn a prestigious certification
Each session focuses on a critical area of supporting students’ wellness and safety.
Webinar 1 - COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, And Masks: Keeping Your Employees And Students Safe In 2021
- Vaccination policies and documentation
- Testing and temperature checks
- Handling objections
- Mask requirements and practices
- COVID-19 school and classroom policies
Webinar 2 - Student Mental Wellness Interventions For The 2021-22 School Year
- Three pillars of student wellness
- Social-emotional interventions
- Executive functioning interventions
- Physical activity interventions
Webinar 3 - How To Teach Kids About COVID-19
- Current status of the pandemic
- How COVID-19 is contracted
- What COVID-19 does to an infected person
- Actions to minimize the risk of infection
- How to move beyond COVID-19 and get back to learning
Invest in Second Chance Retake Insurance
We recommend purchasing our Second Chance Retake Insurance for $49 which allows you to take the exam a second time without having to retake the Course. Should you need to retake the exam without purchasing Insurance beforehand the retake fee is $75. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the “Evil HR Lady” website
- Host of “The Real HR Show”
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior
Dr. Ben Johnson
- Educator for over 30 years
- Master teacher who has taught nearly every grade and all the core subjects
- Led districts and schools to greater heights in four states and recently saved a start-up charter school from failure as its Executive Director
- Author of Teaching Students to Dig Deeper, now in its second edition
- Founder of Learning Craft, a company that aims at helping parents and educators to give their students learning traits and success capacities
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership and Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Phoenix
- Master of Arts in Education Administration from Cal State San Bernardino
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Math Teaching from the Brigham Young University
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.