As the Delta variant of COVID-19 surges, K-12 stakeholders need to know how to protect their entire school community, increase safety, communicate consistent protocols, and reduce liability for the 2021-22 school year. Safety expert Michele Mathews delivers engaging training videos for each member of your school community that highlight the CDC’s most conservative prevention strategies and best practices to protect your school community from COVID-19 and the Delta variant.
Includes Videos for:
- Nutrition and Food Service
- Facilities and Maintenance
- Bus Operators
- Students Grades K-5
- Students Grades 6-12
CDC-Based Training Videos for K-12 Schools for the 2021-22 school year
Eight-part COVID-19 training series for teachers, administrators, nutrition and food service, facilities and maintenance, bus operators, parents, students grades 6-12 and students grades K-5.
Pricing: Licensing fees are based on the total number of enrolled students in your school or district. Please enter the total number of enrolled students as the number of attendees. Quantity discounts will automatically apply at checkout.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100
Large School Districts: For districts with more than 1,000 students please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom pricing.
Delivery: After purchase, all files will be available for distribution via your school or district’s online training platform (i.e. an LMS such as Blackboard or Moodle).
Purchase Orders: Available for purchases greater than $100.
To reopen safely for the 2021-22 school year with the surge of delta variant COVID-19 cases, K-12 schools should provide comprehensive safety training to students, parents, teachers, and staff. To help you accomplish this, we have created 8 videos based on CDC guidance and targeted to your stakeholders:
- Teachers (21 minutes) - Sign up to preview Teachers video here
- Administrators (25 minutes) - Sign up to preview Administrators video here
- Nutrition and Food Service (26 minutes) - Sign up to preview Nutrition and Food Service video here
- Facilities and Maintenance (23 minutes) - Sign up to preview Facilities and Maintenance video here
- Bus Operators (11 minutes) - Sign up to preview Bus Operators video here
- Parents (6 minutes) - Sign up to preview Parents video here
- Students Grades K-5 (5 minutes) - Sign up to preview Students Grades K-5 video here
- Students Grades 6-12 (6 minutes) - Sign up to preview Students Grades 6-12 video here
Michele A. Mathews
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with concentration in Human Resources Management
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.