Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will give you the valuable spreadsheet skills you need to power your career to the next level. You will learn how to work more efficiently and achieve better results.
Five Sessions Include:
- Creating Workbooks
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Tables and Charts
- Date and Text Functions
Become a spreadsheet wiz in one week. Develop powerful skills in five sessions.
Now is the time to upskill your spreadsheet prowess. You will be able to manage projects and analyze data more quickly, giving you time to enjoy summer evenings and a stress-free vacation. Professionals who know Excel well impress their managers and benefit from promotions and new job opportunities. Spreadsheets are universally vital across occupations.
You need a fundamental knowledge of Excel to increase productivity and overcome staffing shortages. This powerful tool saves time, analyzes data, draws conclusions, and presents information.
The Electronic Spreadsheet Fundamentals Certification program will enable you to:
- Create and format workbooks
- Use functions and formulas
- Manage data in lists and tables
- Create charts
- Earn a prestigious certification
- Advance your career
Electronic Spreadsheet Fundamentals Certification
Webinar 1: Creating Workbooks
- Five ways to create an Excel workbook in less time
- How to navigate the workbook
- The quickest way to select data
- Entering text and numbers
- Copying, cutting, pasting, and moving data
- Saving workbooks to multiple formats
Webinar 2: Basic Formulas And Functions
- Creating basic formulas
- Creating basic functions
- AutoSUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc.
- Absolute vs. relative references
Webinar 3: Formatting
- Formatting worksheets
- Easy ways to copy formats
- Using styles
- Conditional formatting
Webinar 4: Tables And Charts
- Using lists and tables
- Creating charts
- Formatting charts
- Modifying charts
Webinar 5: Date And Text Functions
- Absolute vs. relative references (continued)
- Date functions (with commonly used examples)
- Text functions
- How to lock your cells to protect functions
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft 365® applications
Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us. We look forward to your participation!
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.