- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will show you step-by-step how to write investigation reports for various scenarios involving formal complaints of sexual harassment in colleges and universities. You will learn how to incorporate procedural steps, draft findings of fact, and address inconsistencies in testimony.
What You'll Learn
- What are the legal requirements for Title IX investigation reports?
- What steps must your investigation include?
- What unbiased questions should you ask to gather information?
- How should you structure reports?
- How must you consider responses for parties before finalizing a report?
- What legal issues arise during Title IX investigation report writing?