- Transformational Leadership
- Design Thinking For Success
- Supporting The Well-Being Of Educators
- Coaching Up Leaders
- Asking The Right Questions
Revitalize your administrator practices and earn a certification. Discover practical tips to address current needs.
The role of the school administrator continues to evolve and has been jolted forward by the COVID-19 pandemic. You are wrestling with situations you have not experienced previously, encountering new obstacles in building connections, and longing to help students excel despite the challenges around them. You likely realize that your job will never be the same, even when school can return to some state of normalcy.
It is not enough to rely on what you have always done. To meet the needs of your students, staff, and families, you need to transform your practices.
To help you accomplish this goal, we have organized a series of webinars filled with practical tips. The K–12 School Administrator Best Practices Certification program will enable you to:
- Revitalize your administrator practices
- Support your staff and students through the pandemic and beyond
- Earn a prestigious certification
- Demonstrate your knowledge to stakeholders
Each session focuses on an important area of K–12 administration and is scheduled for a time convenient for you as a busy educator. We have packed a large volume of interesting and immediately useful content into five engaging sessions.
Webinar 1: Transformational Leadership
- Five strategies for transformational leadership
- Specific tactics to shift leadership practices
- Achieving collaborative success
Webinar 2: Design Thinking For Success
- Concept of design thinking
- Techniques to build connections
- How to create sustainable, relevant outcomes
Webinar 3: Supporting The Well-Being Of Educators
- Insights into what educators are facing during the pandemic
- Strategies to support the mental health and well-being of the staff
- Impact of supporting educators on the entire school community
Webinar 4: Coaching Up Leaders
- Making connections in your work
- Coaching model with four strategies
- How to adapt to changing circumstances
Webinar 5: Asking The Right Questions
- Best practices for engaging in research
- Approaches to elicit open dialog
- Gathering feedback through questioning techniques
Who Should Attend?
Dr. Neil Gupta
- Director of Secondary Education for Worthington Schools in Columbus, Ohio
- Presented at numerous state and national conferences on coaching, leadership, collaborative team building, and social-emotional supports
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for ASCD
- Board Member for the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- International speaker, consultant, and writer
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.