- Live Session
Human resources expert Teri Morning will reveal how you must revise policies and procedures to incorporate the latest laws and evolving regulations. You will learn how to treat educational employees fairly.
What You'll Learn
- What specific FMLA policy changes must you make for 2022–23?
- What are the unique leave requirements for schools?
- What steps should you take to maximize government funding?
- When is COVID-19 a reason for taking FMLA leave?
- How should you administer intermittent leave?
- When must you provide for emergency sick leave?
- When are you required to engage in the ADA interactive process?
- How should you make requests for employee medical information?