- Title IX 101 For Higher Education
- Americans With Disabilities Act 101 For Higher Education
- Affirmative Action 101 For Higher Education
- First Amendment 101 For Higher Education
Get certified and handle legal issues at your institution. Learn today’s interpretations of four significant education laws.
College and university leaders must have a firm grasp of the laws that shape nationwide education policy. Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act, affirmative action, and the First Amendment all affect students, staff, and faculty. Although these laws have long-established foundations, their interpretations and the regulations they spawn often shift, requiring you to update your understanding.
In its first two months, the Biden Administration has signaled dozens of ways that public policy will be dramatically different. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona will be under extreme pressure to make major reforms in higher education policy.
The Legal Issues 101 Certification program for higher education will enable you to:
- Explore the fundamental laws that govern education in the United States
- Update your knowledge to reflect the latest regulations and case law
- Protect your institution from potential legal liability
- Prove your expertise to colleagues, students, and regulators
Four engaging webinars will provide detailed insights that you can apply immediately. Sessions include:
- Webinar 1: Title IX 101 For Higher Education
- Webinar 2: Americans With Disabilities Act 101 For Higher Education
- Webinar 3: Affirmative Action 101 For Higher Education
- Webinar 4: First Amendment 101 For Higher Education
Who Should Attend?
Dr. Jim Castagnera
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.