Due to the limited time and massive amount of fascinating information about workplace mental health and COVID-19, we may not have time to answer all questions. You will leave with much more insight into the latest health developments this winter.
- Flu season
- Mental health challenges at work
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
- Other COVID-19 topics
Questions about holiday health? Get answers from WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer.
Employers are worried about three actively circulating viruses, the workplace effects of holiday travel, the mental impact of economic uncertainty, and other health concerns. Whatever questions you have, WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer is available to give you direct answers.
Please join us for a live (and lively!) interactive session with health expert Dr. John Whyte. He will address the questions on your mind, give you information to share with your team, and provide insights into the latest health developments.
Who Should Attend?
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC, and Maryland
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
See What Others Say About Dr. Whyte’s Webinars:
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.