- Live Session
Internationally recognized educator Frank W. Baker will give you strategies to teach this complex subject. You will learn which information is critical and how to engage students to learn it.
What You'll Learn
- What are the best strategies to teach about the Holocaust?
- What information should you include?
- What misconceptions abound?
- What do international surveys reveal students fail to understand?
- Where can you find primary sources and personal narratives?
- How can you engage students in learning about the Holocaust?