- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will take you step-by-step through how to appropriately address appeal decision-making within the Title IX grievance process. You will learn how to draft complete and thorough decisions on appeals.
What You'll Learn
- How should you address an appeal filed on a written determination?
- What notice of appeal must you provide to the parties?
- What are eligible bases for appeal?
- How should parties respond to an appeal?
- What common issues arise when reviewing appeals?
- How should you convey the final decision to the parties?