- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will take you step-by-step through the underlying case law. You will learn practical strategies to navigate this sensitive area.
What You'll Learn
- What documents are “education records”?
- When may you disclose records with or without student consent?
- May you disclose records under health or safety emergencies?
- How must you track record requests and disclosures?
- When may you disclose records involving multiple students?
- What technology issues and information security controls should you consider?