Behavior expert Ryan Jeffery will use sample data to guide you step-by-step through writing a Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plan. During this time-saving and practical session, you will learn how to get students on track for a productive school year.
What You'll Learn
- When should you use a behavior plan, behavior goal, or functional behavior assessment?
- How can you interpret the reasons behind challenging behaviors?
- How can you identify the primary behavior of concern for the FBA?
- What steps should you follow to write an effective FBA and BIP?
- What information should you include?
- What data can you collect and analyze to determine if the plan is working?