Educational law expert Rick Verstegen will explain the critical legal issues impacting the discipline of students with disabilities. You will learn how to avoid any legal or political issues that may arise.
What You'll Learn
- What laws cover students with disabilities?
- How does the Department of Education’s new guidance interpret the laws?
- What policies and practices must you change?
- When is it appropriate to use restraint and seclusion?
- What options do you have to discipline special education students?
- Will the guidance be enforced? How?