- Live Session
Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students who were in juvenile detention. You will learn how to help them return to a traditional school environment and focus on instructional goals.
What You'll Learn
- What are the biggest challenges these students face?
- What specific language can you use?
- How can you help students transition back into a traditional school environment?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences?
- How should you interface with students who have been in juvenile detention?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?