Cybersecurity expert Daniel Chew will explain this highly technical subject in understandable language. You will learn the specific steps to take to protect confidential employee and student data and mitigate the risk of hackers holding sensitive information hostage.
- What is ransomware?
- Why are schools often the targets of attacks?
- How has ransomware affected other organizations?
- What can you learn from devastating incidents?
- How can you build resiliency among people, processes, and technology to combat a ransomware incident?
- What steps should you take immediately to protect employee and student data?