- Live Session
Leading employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain how to adapt to new workplace risks and updated OSHA requirements. You will learn the necessary precautions and discover how to protect your employees from mutating viruses and other hazards.
What You'll Learn
- What steps must you take to prevent monkeypox outbreaks at work?
- How will the proposed recordkeeping and lead rules affect your organization?
- How can you protect employees from all hazards?
- What should your COVID-19 precautions include at this stage of the pandemic?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?