Education law expert Tess O’Brien will reveal the legal issues related to providing services to students with disabilities during such closures. You will learn practical tips for minimizing legal risks while helping students.
What You'll Learn
- Why is it necessary to consider providing additional services?
- What laws apply?
- How must you tailor virtual services for students with disabilities?
- What education records should you retain during this time?
- How can you develop action plans to address student issues?
- How should you involve parents and guardians?