Nonprofit program design and evaluation expert Trina Willard will share practical tips to keep you moving forward with program planning tasks. You will learn how to assess the market for your services, build a program framework, and identify potential program improvements.
What You'll Learn
- What are the key factors to consider in planning nonprofit programs?
- What types of program planning work best in a crisis?
- How can you conduct a quick market analysis?
- What primary steps should you take to accomplish your program plan?
- Why are logic models important?