Education technology expert Jessica Lyons invites you to join an exciting presentation on using ChatGPT for lesson planning. You will discover how to save time and enhance your teaching practices.
What You'll Learn
- How can you ask ChatGPT lesson planning questions to get better answers?
- What techniques will help you brainstorm and generate new lesson ideas?
- How can ChatGPT generate content for lessons in various subjects?
- How can you use ChatGPT to differentiate instructions for diverse learners?
- How can you evaluate the effectiveness of lesson plans?
- What grading tasks can ChatGPT automate? Can it provide student feedback?
Write lesson plans with ChatGPT
Start your school year with less work and better results.
Picture this: a summer not chained to your desk, but spent exploring and rediscovering the joys of life. No more late nights, no more stress; just effective, tailored lesson plans at your fingertips. ChatGPT is here to help!
It's time to embrace a smarter approach to work, and it all starts with ChatGPT, an advanced AI tool designed to assist with lesson planning and preparation. You've earned this break. Now seize the opportunity to learn the tips and tricks you need for ChatGPT to transform your teaching experience for the better.
Who Should Attend?
- High school English teacher in Indiana
- Served as a department head and a PLC leader
- 19-year career
- Master’s degree in English from Arizona State University
- Master’s degree in Curriculum Design from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Administrator’s license
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.