Title IX expert Rick Verstegen will share his detailed secrets for writing fantastic reports. You will learn how to fly through your next mandatory Title IX documents with ease and accuracy.
What You'll Do
- Examine effective and ineffective samples
- Concentrate on specific statements
- Learn line-by-line how to pull a report together
Learn how to write Title IX reports line-by-line. Explore examples and apply best practices to your documents.
As the school year gets underway, you will undoubtedly face the need to write Title IX reports. You often hear and read about Title IX report writing in theory, from what topics to cover to how to draw conclusions. Unfortunately, it is challenging to translate those idyllic practices into words on a page in real situations.
Instead, you need to examine effective and ineffective samples, concentrate on specific statements, and learn line-by-line how to pull a report together. In this upcoming workshop, you will have the unique opportunity to hone the skills you need to write Title IX reports that comply with regulations and reduce institutional liability.
Who Should Attend?
Richard F. Verstegen
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.