- Live Session
Indigenous Affairs journalist and historian Meghanlata Gupta will share insights about tribal nations and tribal diversity. You will learn how to be an ally to Indigenous peoples.
What You'll Learn
- What are land acknowledgments?
- What terminology should you use?
- What are the differences between tribes?
- How can you be an ally?
- Where can you learn about tribal histories and contemporary issues?
- How can you start essential conversations about allyship in your organization?