- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will take you step-by-step through how to address reports of sexual harassment and formal complaints of sexual harassment. You will learn how to correctly and effectively investigate and decide these matters.
What You'll Learn
- How should you handle reports and formal complaints of sexual harassment?
- How do scenarios differ?
- What supportive measures must you provide and document?
- How should you notify parties of a formal complaint?
- What common issues do Title IX investigators face?
- What options do you have for informal resolution or dismissal?
- How do First Amendment concerns relate to Title IX?
- What steps must you take to protect student records?