- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will help you identify the critical legal issues from this new guidance document. You will learn the impact it may have on off-campus activities, allowing individuals to appear virtually in the grievance process, and other specific Title IX sexual harassment issues.
What You'll Learn
- How will the Questions and Answers affect your Title IX grievance process?
- Are policy changes necessary?
- When must you accept complaints from people not related to your school?
- What pandemic-specific issues should you consider?
- What new guidance should you follow when conducting investigations?
- When and how can you use restorative justice or mediation?